Life does not get better with doubts in the mind. Focusing on the doubts will push you more towards the doubts. Having doubts will make you anxious which will corrupt the brain to mislead to false accusations. Of course, some doubt leads to a better outcome but having too many is a problem in the making.
Today is the 17th of September, 2021. Mr. Rease is not here today yay….I mean I manifested this, so I have the right to be happy. I went to Ms. Shepherd class and told the substitute teacher I was there. She kept the class quiet while I did my poetry test. Then I participate in her class to keep me focused. I went to lunch and after a while the bell rings. Which means time for fourth period.
Why would Celie be so infatuated with Shug Avery, when she is having sex with her husband. Their relationship is far to damaged to do anymore harm. Celie already doesn’t feel like Mr_____ is her husband just a man to be with for her sister good.
Comments
Post a Comment